Daily price includes two hours of fuel burn in home port waters. Travel beyond this area will incur additional costs including fuel required to relocate vessel and dockage fees.
SHARE THE LOVE
Crew tipping is not included but is encouraged. If you’ve had a wonderful day – which we know you will – tips in the range of 10%-20% are customary.
Forget what you think you know about cruisers. The Sundancer 320 shatters all assumptions, reimagining the balance of indoor and outdoor space with a boat that is as versatile and high-performing as it is elegant. Enjoy a crowd-pleasing cockpit with ample plush seating; a remakably comfortable cabin with galley, head and convertible V-berth; and a new bow lounge area that’s sure to be the most popular seat in the house. You’ll enjoy the natural world as never before.
- Max Guests: 12
- Suitable for kids: Yes
- Year: 2005
- Make: Sundancer
- Model: 320
- Length: 32′
- 2 Sleeping quarters that can sleep a total of 4
- Kitchen Galley
- Head (Restroom)
- Shaded seating
- Fishing equipped
- Reclining sunpad on the front of the boat can seat 4 people
- Sun-covered center of boat can seat 5-7
- Rear cushions of boat can seat 3
- Bluetooth stereo system
- Air-conditioning system
- Medium-sized cooler (needs 2 bags of ice)
- Hard top plus extra retractable canvas top sunshade to protect you from the sun
- Life Jackets
- Local fuel around Sag Harbor and Shelter Island
- Relaxation Water Toys/Rafts
- Ice, Food, Beverages, Alcohol.
- Please bring any food or drink that you wish.
- Tender/Shuttle fees in from boat at Sunset Beach at $10.00 a person are not included nor are small $20 Dockage tip/fees at Salt Restaurant.
KellyBoat guests receive a VIP mooring spot and table at the waterfront restaurant Kokomos in Old Lyme, CT.
3253 Noyac Road Sag Harbor (Mill Creek Marina, behind Bell & Anchor Restaurant).
Please note: We always depart and bring you back to the same spot/dock. If you wish to stay on Shelter Island beyond the 4 hours we can drop you off there and you then can take an Uber or Taxi back to your car or home.
This boat includes a USCG certified captain
All cancellations received 15 days or more prior to the booking date are fully refunded. Cancelations within 8-14 days receive a 50% refund. All cancelations 7 days and under will not be refunded. You may ask to rebook for another date however it is up to the discretion of the boat owner.
You can find additional answers regarding our policies and your experience as a guest by visiting our FAQ.
*Please note that our featured images are curated from a variety of sources including from the boat owner, manufacturers, and stock. We do not guarantee that our photos are exact representations of the listed boat.