Hinckley Talaria 29C
Rates Starting At $950 | Prices Vary By Season, View Booking Info For Details | Nantucket, MA
Multiway, fully crewed options available upon request.
Daily price includes two hours of fuel burn in home port waters. Travel beyond this area will incur additional costs including fuel required to relocate vessel and dockage fees.
SHARE THE LOVE
Crew tipping is not included but is encouraged. If you’ve had a wonderful day – which we know you will – tips in the range of 10%-20% are customary.
With a striking metallic blue hull, you are sure to have a memorable day aboard this beautiful head turner! A truly elegant centre console perfect for your next beach adventure, or sunset cruise. She has wrap around seating with an table in the bow, and an enclosed head. With a shallow draft, she can get into almost any location safely. Perfect for cruising, tubing, swimming, anchoring off or cozying up to a beach.
- Max Guests: 6
- Suitable for kids: Yes
- Make: Hinckley Talaria
- Model: Talaria
- Length: 29
- No Smoking
- Pets: Yes, a $250 cleaning fee will apply.
- Life jackets
- Head (restroom)
- Amble wrap around seating
- Sun cover
- Bluetooth stereo system
KellyBoat guests receive a VIP mooring spot and table at the waterfront restaurant Kokomos in Old Lyme, CT.
This boat includes a USCG certified captain
- Red Wine, dark sodas, coffee or any dark drink are not recommended, but permitted only in solid containers with a tight lid (not paper or styrofoam).
- BBQ or any dark sauce (chicken wings, ribs, etc)
- Dark or red seasoned chips (Cheetos, Doritos, etc)
- Beets or beet salad
- Special attention to any finger foods eaten by children.
*Please note that our featured images are curated from a variety of sources including from the boat owner, manufacturers, and stock. We do not guarantee that our photos are exact representations of the listed boat.
To book at charter, a deposit of 50% of the total charter fee shall be paid. This deposit is non-refundable. These terms and conditions govern our Cancellation Policy (the “Cancellation Policy”) available to Charterers through the Services.
We have a standardized cancellation policy for all boats on the platform that we will enforce to protect both Renter (“Charterer”) and Boat Owner. Each party has the ability to cancel at any time. The fee schedule will be determined when the cancellation occurs in relation to the reservation dates (“set sail date” or “departure date”).
The cancellation is as follows:
If the vessel was booked (deposit made) with more than 72 hours of the departure date:
● Free cancellations for 24 hours after the deposit is made.
● After 24 hours, the deposit is non-refundable.
● The remaining balance will be deducted at least 7 days prior to the departure date.
● After the remaining balance has been charged, cancellations are non-refundable unless weather or mechanical failure occurs. Only the USCG Licensed Captain and Anchor may cancel due to weather conditions. That decision will be determined on the day of departure only. Forecasts are not an acceptable reason for cancellation.
● Note: if your charter departure date is less than 7 days away, there are no refunds or cancellations. You may reschedule only. Reschedule fees apply. See below.
If the vessel was booked (deposit made) within (less than) 72 hours of the departure date:
● Cancellations are non-refundable. No exceptions.
● Note: if you place a deposit for a charter that takes place within 72 hours of the departure date (ex: next day or same day bookings), there are no refunds or cancellations. All sales are ﬁnal and subject to forfeit the entire remaining balance.
● Note: Weather and/or Mechanical failure will still result in a reschedule only.
In the event that a reschedule is requested by the customer/Charterer, we will apply a standard rescheduling fee equal to the amount of the deposit for the original scheduled boat. If mechanical failure prior to departure, weather related issues (determined only by the Captain), Captain no-show, or no access to the vessel, Anchor may waive the rescheduling fee or refund your deposit and ﬁnal payment. Each circumstance will be evaluated and resolved based on its own merit, as determined by Anchor’s Customer Service Team.
If a cancellation is requested, we will consider exceptions provided certain extenuating circumstances are evident and/or proven by the customer. For the following extenuating circumstances, the Customer/Charterer/Renter will receive a 100% refund and the Boat Owner will not receive payment.
Either party is able to request a cancellation by sending an email to Charter@AnchorRides.com and provide documentation to support the cancellation. Some examples of acceptable extenuating circumstances
● A booking is within 100 miles of a named or numbered storm.
● Safety-related cancellations stemming from the event of lightning, thunderstorms, heavy rain, or heavy wind within two (2) hours of the time of the scheduled rental. Only the Licensed Captain may cancel due to weather.
● Natural disaster
● Political unrest
● A mechanical issue with the Boat that causes your rental to end prematurely that is deemed to be the responsibility of the Owner. For such occurrences when the vessel is hired for multiple days a cancellation will be processed, pro rata, for the remainder of the rental if the condition is not ﬁxed within 20% of the total remaining rental time, calculated from the ﬁrst tender of notice to the Owner regarding the condition, which has made the vessel inoperable.
● Owner or Captain cancellation, Captain and/or Boat no-show, or no access to the boat. In this case, the Boat Owner may be subject to penalties.
● A problem arises during rental that causes the Renter to end the rental, and is determined to be due to negligence of the Boat Owner. In this case, the Boat Owner may be subject to penalties.
● If the description of the Boat in the listing on the Site is materially inaccurate with respect to:
○ the size of the Boat (e.g., number and size of the seating capacity, make, or model)
○ if another party, including the Owner, is using the Boat during the reservation
○ special features represented in the listing description are not provided or do not function, such as engines, water, lights, bathrooms (toilet/shower/bathtub), kitchen (sink/stove/refrigerator or major other appliances), and electrical, heating or air condition systems
○ the physical location of the Boat (proximity)
● In some cases, Anchor may need to cancel a trip after booking to protect our users against fraud or for trust and safety considerations. Anchor will notify both owners and renters in such an event. When Anchor must cancel a trip, renters will receive a full refund and owners are generally not eligible for earnings.
No Assignment/No Insurance
This Cancellation Policy is not intended to constitute an offer to insure, does not constitute insurance or an insurance contract, does not take the place of insurance obtained or obtainable by the Renter, and the Renter has not paid any premium in respect of the Cancellation Policy. The beneﬁts provided under this Cancellation Policy are not assignable or transferable.
Modiﬁcation or Termination
We reserve the right to modify or terminate this Cancellation Policy, at any time, in its sole discretion, and without prior notice.
Entire Agreement and Deﬁnitions
This Cancellation Policy constitutes the entire and exclusive understanding and agreement between us and you regarding the Cancellation Policy and supersedes and replaces any and all prior oral or written understandings or agreements between us and you regarding the Cancellation Policy.
This Cancellation Policy will be interpreted in accordance with the laws of the State of Massachusetts and the United States of America, without regard to its conﬂict-of-law provisions.
Limitation of Liability
IN NO EVENT WILL WE AGGREGATE LIABILITY ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THIS POLICY TERMS, EXCEED THE AMOUNT OF THE BOAT FEES COLLECTED FROM THE RENTER. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF LIABILITY FOR CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT, BY POSTING A LISTING OR BOOKING A BOAT OR OTHERWISE USING THE SERVICES AS AN OWNER, RENTER, OR CAPTAIN / CREW MEMBER YOU ARE INDICATING THAT YOU HAVE READ, AND THAT YOU UNDERSTAND AND AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THESE POLICY TERMS.
You can find additional answers regarding our policies and your experience as a guest by visiting our FAQ.